1. Which of the following refrigerant is widely used in domestic refrigeration?
2. In a refrigerator, the lowest temperature occur at
(d) expansion valve.
3. In a electric iron, the transfer of heat from coil to base plate is mainly through
(d) none of the above.
4. The heating element in an electric iron is usually made of
5. The heating element in an electric heater is made of
6. Which of the following material is used to made heating element of electric toaster?
7. The heating element in an electric iron is wound around a sheet of
8. The rating all electric iron is expressed in
9. The capacity an air conditioner is expressed in
10. The capacity of a domestic refrigerator is expressed in
11. Which of the following heating method is generally used in electric iron?
(a) Direct resistance heating.
(b) Indirect resistance heating.
(c) Dielectric heating.
(d) Arc heating.
12. Which part of washing machine actually perform the cleaning operation of cloth clothes?
13. Which type of magnet is used in an electric bell?
(a) Temporary magnet.
(b) Permanent magnet.
(d) Carbon magnet.
14. Which of the following device is responsible for production of the cold liquid in a refrigerator?
(d) Throtting device.
15. In refrigerator, at the inlet of capillary the refrigerant should be
(a) low pressure liquid.
(b) higher pressure liquid.
(c) low temperature liquid.
(d) high temperature liquid.