1. Which of the following material has least value of dielectric strength?
(a) Transformer oil.
2. Which of the following material has least melting point?
3. Which of the following material has highest melting point?
4. The melting point of copper is
5. Which of the following material has least value of dielectric constant?
6. Which of the following material is used to made up the lighting arrester?
(c) Silicon carbide.
(d) Silicon oxide.
7. Which method can be used for heating of a non conducting material?
(a) Resistance heating.
(b) Induction heating.
(c) Radiant heating.
(d) Dielectric heating.
8. Which method of heating can be used for a non ferrous material?
(a) Dielectric heating.
(b) Direct arc heating.
(c) Indirect arc heating.
(d) Eddy current heating.
9. If the amount of carbon content is reduced, the melting point of steel is
(c) remain same.
(d) none of the above.
10. Brass is an alloy of
(a) copper and tin.
(b) copper and zinc.
(c) aluminium and zinc.
(d) aluminium and tin.
11. The material which have maximum ductility is
(a) mild steel.
12. Which of the following is a mesomorphous material?
13. Carbon is a
(a) conducting material.
(b) dielectric material.
(c) semiconductor material.
(d) non-conducting material.
14. When the temperature of a magnetic material is increased above the curie point, it become
15. Which of the following is a superconductor material?